|Let your inner zombie out at Guavaween!|
Rated one of the top Halloween events in the country, Guavaween is always a great time to let your inner zombie out and join in one of Ybor City's biggest parties. The 26th annual Guavaween celebration begins this Saturday, Oct. 29, at 3 p.m. and is expected to end in the wee hours of Sunday morning.
Things to know before you go:
- Leave your little guavas home this year, as the festival is ADULTS ONLY.
- Don't forget your Batman belt buckle, Guavaween's theme this year is "superheroes".
- The motorized parade is back, which means changes to streetcar service during the event. The TECO Line Streetcar System southbound trips will terminate at the Streetcar Barn located at 1201 E. 7th Ave. in Ybor City from 2:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. on Saturday.
- Exact change is required to purchase fare cards on-board the streetcar.
- Cash and card users can save time by purchasing your $5.00 unlimited ride pass in advance at ticket vending machines available at ALL stations along the system.
|A lot of interesting characters...|