|Take the streetcar to the Pirate frenzy!|
TECO Line Streetcar System
- For those parking in Ybor City, take the streetcar from Ybor City (Centennial Park Station) to Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2014 -- Streetcar and Bus service
- Continuous service 9 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- $5 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased with cash at ticket vending machines (please bring small bills; exact change suggested) located at each streetcar station. This fare does not cover the City of Tampa parking fees.
- Station 11 will be closed all day.
- Stations 3 and 4 will be closed from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Stations 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 will be closed 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Continuous HART bus service will be available near select streetcar stations. See Map for Gasparilla 2014.
HART Bus Service
- For those parking in Ybor City, bus service will be available from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. between Ybor City (Streetcar Society Station and Cadrecha Plaza) and Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2014 -- Streetcar and Bus Service
- $4 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased in advance at HART retail outlets or on board buses on Gasparilla Day with cash only (no change provided). Monthly bus passes may also be used. This fare does not cover City of Tampa parking fees.
- On detour during Gasparilla Festival
- Provides a connection from the north end of Downtown Tampa (Marion Transit Center) to the south end of Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza). View Map for Gasparilla 2014
- Continuous service 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 25¢ or streetcar/bus all-day passes accepted
Getting to Downtown Tampa on HART
- From North Tampa: Routes 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 18
- From Temple Terrace: Route 6
- From Brandon: Route 8
- From West Tampa: Route 7
- From South Tampa: Route 19
- From Citrus Park: Route 7
- From Town 'N Country/Westchase: Route 30
- View HART system map
- View Saturday bus schedule
|Leave the gray hairs to Jack Sparrow!|
Have specific questions about HART service during this special event, call 813-254-4278 or visit www.goHART.org. Never attended Gasparilla before? Learn how to party like a (responsible) pirate!
Just remember, gray hairs may give Captain Jack Sparrow a "distinguished look." However, with over 500,000 swashbucklers expected to attend Gasparilla, don't test your luck - save yourself some gray hairs - and ride with us.