Route 7 gets the Route of the Week treatment this week!
|Route 7 operates between Citrus Park and Marion Transit Center|
Route 7 is fairly unique in that the route doesn't begin and end at a Transit or Transfer Center. The route actually ceases at Henderson Blvd. and Cedar Creek Blvd., located right near the Citrus Park Super Walmart.
Whether for work, school, or play, the Route 7 is your best bet!
Employment destinations include: One Buccaneer Place (Administrative home of The Tampa Bay Buccaneers), St. Joseph's Hospital, Tampa Housing Authority, and the University of Tampa.
Looking for leisure in your off time? Route 7 is there for you after work, or on your day off!
|Tampa's "Great Lawn" Curtis Hixon is served by Route 7!|
- AMC Theatres Veterans 24 features IMAX and first release films in a multi-theater complex setting
- LaFleur's Gymnastics - Tampa provides gymnastics training and swim lessons for all ages
- One Buccaneer Place - Headquarters of The Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This 145,000 sq.ft. facility features three, full-length practice fields, weight room etc. In August 2016, the Buccaneers will hold 11 Training Camp practices that will be open to the public.
- Curtis Hixon Park - Tampa's "Great Lawn" is home to some of Tampa's biggest and best events. Even without an event, the park is a great place to play Frisbee or have a picnic.
Need a lift to class? Route 7 serves a mix of high school and college campuses:
|UT is served by Route 7 at Cass St. & N. Blvd.|
- Leto High School - (Manhattan Ave. & Sligh Ave.)
- Blake High School - (Main St. & N. Blvd.)
- Tampa Preparatory High School - (N. Blvd. & Cypress St.)
- University of Tampa - (Cass St. & N. Blvd.)
- Keiser University - (Anderson Rd. & Waters Ave.)
- Argosy University - (Main St. & Howard Ave.)
- The Art Institute of Tampa - (MLK Blvd. & Himes Ave.)
Students attending the University of Tampa, Keiser University, Argosy University, and the Art Institute of Tampa receive a 25% discount on 31-day passes. Discounted price ($48.75) is only available when purchased directly from the institution.
From first run flicks, to Curtis Hixon picnics, HART Takes You There.