As part of our continued commitment to providing ease of access and convenience for its patrons, HART is implementing minor service changes effective Sunday, March 27. HART makes regular service adjustments three times a year in response to public feedback collected prior to each change, and proposes potential adjustments to improve safety and efficiency. Routes are selected for adjustment based upon demonstrated ridership and input via the Customer Service database.
The service changes scheduled to begin Sunday, March 27 include the following:
|Service changes go into effect March 27|
- Route 4 - The AM detour before 9:00 AM at MacDill will become permanent
- Route 16 - Will have an additional trip leaving Northwest Transfer Center at 8:15 PM during the weekdays
- Route 47LX - The 4:40 PM trip out of Marion Transit Center will continue from the South 301 Park-n-Ride to Amazon Fulfillment Center.
Minor time adjustments:
- Limited/Express Routes 24X, 25LX, 27LX, 28X will have minor time adjustments
- Local Routes 31, 36, 41 will have minor time adjustments
You can view the new route schedules on our website or contact HART customer service at (813) 254-HART for more information
Curious how route scheduling works and what goes into a service change? Check out our in depth look at the Service Change process.