Traveling with kids? Discounted passes for 17 and under on HART and the TECO Line Streetcar mean the fun doesn't have to end just because school's starting back up.
Use HART to get to the following Tampa attractions and avoid the costs and hassles of parking:
- Adventure Island - Route 5
- Busch Gardens - Routes 5, 18, 39
- Centro Ybor - Route 8, TECO Line Streetcar
- Channelside Bay Plaza - TECO Line Streetcar, In-Town Trolley Green Line
- Florida Aquarium - Route 8 and the TECO Line Streetcar
- Glazer's Children Museum - Routes 7, 10, In-Town Trolley Green and Purple Line
- Henry B. Plant Museum - Route 30
- International Plaza - 15, 30, 59LX
- Lowry Park Zoo - Routes 41, 45
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) - Route 6
- Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal - TECO Line Streetcar, In-Town Trolley Green Line
- Raymond James Stadium - Routes 7, 32 36, 4
- St. Pete Times Forum - Route 8, In-Town Trolley Green and Purple Line, TECO Line Streetcar
- David A. Straz Jr. Center - In-Town Trolley Green Line, TECO Line Streetcar
- Tampa Convention Center - Route 4, In-Town Trolley Green Line and Purple Line, TECO Line Streetcar
- Tampa Bay History Center - Route 8, TECO Line Streetcar, In-Town Trolley Green Line
- Tampa Museum of Art - Routes 7, 10, In-Town Trolley Green Line
- University of South Florida - Routes 5, 6, 18, 57
- Westshore Plaza - Routes 5, 30, 45, 89
- Yacht Starship Cruises - TECO Line Streetcar, In-Town Trolley Green Line
- Ybor Museum State Park - Route 8, TECO Line Streetcar
Getting around downtown?
Getting around downtown is easier than ever with the In-Town Trolley. The In-Town Trolley is a rubber-wheeled "trolley-bus" made to replicate old-time streetcars/trams. The In-Town Trolley costs only 25¢, and covers most of the downtown Tampa attractions. The Purple Line runs during weekdays and the Green Line runs on weekends. Both lines operate on 15 minute frequencies.
Click here for Purple and Green In-Town Trolley operating hours.
The TECO Line Streetcar offers a unique opportunity to take a ride through Tampa's past, while also serving the majority of the attractions listed above.
Things to know about the TECO Line Streetcar
The 2.7 mile streetcar line runs every 20 minutes (exceptions apply) on rails that connect Ybor City, Channelside and Downtown Tampa. It operates 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. - 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Sunday service begins at noon and runs until 8 p.m.
A "family pass" was recently introduced and costs only $12. The pass includes all day rides for up to 2 adults and 3 children, or 1 adult and 4 children! Please note that Streetcar Motormen do not provide change.
Click here, for HART maps and schedules.
For TECO Line Streetcar fares, maps and schedules, visit www.TECOlinestreetcar.org.
Enjoy your day(s) in Tampa with HART!