|Route 34 operates between NWTC and Netp@rk|
Route 34 operates 7 days a week between Northwest Transfer Center and Netp@rk Transfer Center. Service operates Weekdays from 4:50 a.m. - 12:05 a.m. and on Weekends from 6:00 a.m. - 9:25 p.m.
Route 34 is currently the third busiest HART route, and our busiest east-west route. Roughly 620,000 rides have been taken so far in FY2016!
Operating mostly along Hillsborough Avenue, Route 34 serves parts of Town 'N Country, Seminole Heights, and East Tampa, providing residents with a healthy set of restaurant and entertainment options.
Here are some highlights:
|Credit: Ichicoro Ramen|
Those looking for Happy Hour, will want to check out the Independent Bar and Cafe, offering 14 taps of craft beer with a cafe menu, and Red Star Rock Bar, with live music on Friday and Saturday nights!
Those looking for family fun in Town 'N Country have quite a few options to check out as well:
- Skateworld of Tampa features arcade games, laser tag, bounce houses, and a skating rink
- Pin Chasers Veterans is a 40-lane bowling alley feature pool, darts, etc.
- Northwest Family YMCA features a swimming pool, along with basketball, football, and soccer!
- Twistee Treat serves up ice cream scoops, sundaes, malts, and hot dogs!
- Everest University - Students receive 25% off a 31-day pass
- Erwin Technical College - Students receive 25% off a 31-day pass
- Yummy House China Bistro
- Sanwa Farmer's Market
- United Skates of America
From Ella's to Everest University, HART Takes You There.