This week, we take a trip on the Route 32! The route operates primarily along M.L. King Jr. Blvd., between West Tampa Transfer Center and Netp@rk Transfer Center. Weekday service operates from 4:35 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. and Weekend service from 7:05 a.m. - 10:05 p.m.
Route 32 is currently averaging over 40,000 monthly trips, which is currently in the top tier of HART routes!
Those interested in Route 32 as a commuting option will be happy to know that the Route 32 serves a number of employers, including:
|Netp@rk Tampa Bay Office Complex is served by Route 32!|
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Netp@rk Tampa Bay (School Board of Hillsborough County, Humana Medical Plan, Inc., Baycare Health System, Inc., etc.)
- Citigroup Technology
- Pepin Distributors
- Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Florida Hospital - Tampa
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Shriner's Hospital for Children
- James A. Haley VA Hospital
- MasTec Energy Training Center
Interested in less work, and more play? Route 32 also has you covered!
|Hop off at Orient Rd./Draper Pl. for the Seminole Hard Rock!|
- Brew Bus Terminal and Brewery
- Southern Brewing and Winemaking
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Tampa Bay Grand Prix
- The Claw at USF
- AMF University Lanes
- Florida State Fairgrounds
- Lettuce Lake Regional Park
- NFL Yet Center (Jackson Heights Center)
- Elsawy Tennis Center
- Temple Park Recreation Center
- Rotary Riverfront Park
Whether for work, or leisure, HART Takes You There.