|Take the streetcar to the Pirate frenzy!|
TECO Line Streetcar
- For those parking in Ybor City, take the streetcar from Ybor City (Centennial Park Station) to Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2013 -- Streetcar and Bus service
- Continuous service 9 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- $5 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased with cash at ticket vending machines (change provided) located at each streetcar station. This fare does not cover the City of Tampa parking fees.
- Stations 5, 6, 7, 9 and 11 will be closed 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. Stations 5, 6, 7, 9 will be open for bus service only. See Map for Gasparilla 2013.
- For those parking in Ybor City, bus service will be available during peak times in the morning and afternoon between Ybor City (Streetcar Society Station) and Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2013 -- Streetcar and Bus Service
- $4 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased in advance at HART retail outlets or on board buses on Gasparilla Day with cash only (no change provided). Monthly bus passes may also be used. This fare does not cover City of Tampa parking fees.
- Provides a connection from the north end of Downtown Tampa (Marion Transit Center) to the south end of Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza). View Map for Gasparilla 2013
- Continuous service 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 25¢ or streetcar/bus all-day passes accepted
Getting to Downtown Tampa on HART
- From North Tampa: Routes 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 18
- From Temple Terrace: Route 6
- From Brandon: Route 8
- From West Tampa: Route 7
- From South Tampa: Route 19
- From Citrus Park: Route 7
- From Town 'N Country/Westchase: Route 30
- View entire bus system map
- View Saturday bus schedule
|Leave the gray hairs to Jack Sparrow!|
Just remember, gray hairs may give Captain Jack Sparrow a "distinguished look." However, with over 500,000 swashbucklers expected to attend Gasparilla, don't test your luck - save yourself some gray hairs - and ride with us.