|Customer feedback is a big part of schedule changes!|
Summary of Route Changes:
- Routes 50X and 61LX: Due to low performance as compared to other express routes fully subsidized by HART, 50X and 61LX will merge as a single, local-fare route. Therefore, 61LX will extend to serve Carrollwood Baptist Church and Citrus Park Park-n-Rides, previously served by 50X. View 61LX eastbound schedule and map. View 61LX westbound schedule and map.
- Brandon Flex: North boundary of the zone will expand from Oakfield Drive to Brandon Boulevard. In addition, to improve neighborhood circulation and ridership demand, regularly scheduled weekday route will be initiated within the Brandon Flex zone. View Brandon Flex map. View locations of Brandon Flex bus stops.
Summary of Schedule Changes:
- Route 28X: Due to low performance as compared to other express routes fully subsidized by HART, 28X will be reduced from two trips in the morning and two in the afternoon to one trip in the morning and one in the afternoon. View schedule.
- Route 16: Minor schedule adjustments.
- Routes 30, 34 and 39: Frequency will improve from 35 minutes to 30 minutes.
- View Route 30 eastbound schedule
- View Route 30 westbound schedule
- View Route 34 eastbound schedule
- View Route 34 westbound schedule
- View Route 39 eastbound schedule
- View Route 39 westbound schedule
- Brandon Flex: Due to low ridership, Saturday service will be eliminated.
- Holiday service: To match service to ridership demand and streamline various levels of service provided on holidays, the following days will be migrated from Saturday to Sunday level of service: Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day. Most holidays will now operate on a Sunday level of service; Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Martin Luther King Jr. Day will operate on a Saturday level of service.
|The last fare change took place in Nov. 2008|
For general information about HART, visit www.goHART.org or call HART Customer Service at 813-254-HART (4278).