The streetcar rumbling through the Channel District past the family fun of The Florida Aquarium and Tampa Bay History Center. Residents of the nearby condos and visitors enjoying frou-frou drinks in the courtyard of Channelside Bay Plaza, the faint sound of the "clang" from the streetcar bell in the distance. The streetcar marching on to The Tampa Bay Times Forum and Hattricks which are both overflowing with Lightning bolts for game night.
|Notice the streetcar in the "P" in Tampa!|
Since returning to the streets of Tampa in 2002, the TECO Line Streetcar has provided an iconic backdrop to a number of media outlets including international (Daily Mirror), national (Super Bowl XLIII broadcasts, NEW ERA commercial featuring Tampa Bay Ray Evan Longoria, Southern Living, Travel and Leisure Magazine, etc.) and local (broadcast news morning shows, local magazines).
Needless to say, the streetcar craves the limelight!
|We're kicking off "Fan Photo Fridays"!|
Every Friday morning we'll choose a photo to be featured as our cover photo on the TECO Line Streetcar Facebook page and the photographer will receive a shout out! Each winning photo will then be placed in a monthly raffle for a prize.
Things to know about Fan Photo Fridays:
- Vertical photos work best with the cover photos
- Cover photos are 851 pixels wide x 315 pixels tall
- Only photos with the streetcar (somewhere) in it will be included
- Both smartphone and traditional camera photos will be accepted, so FILTER away!
- Prizes are subject to change
- Only one entry per person, per week
- By submitting your photo, you grant HART permission to use your photo for all purposes, including marketing and promotion. You also confirm that you have all rights necessary to grant this permission, including from all subjects in the photo and the person who took the photo.