|A champion will be crowned in Tampa!|
Despite the warm climate however, Tampa Bay is Hockey Bay and this week has Tampa at the center of the biggest week in NCAA Men's Hockey - the Frozen Four. HART would like to offer a big welcome to all the Boston College, Quinnipiac, Denver and North Dakota athletes, students and fans. Tampa has a number of attractions and things to do while you're in town!
Use HART to get to the following Tampa attractions and avoid renting a car and the parking hassles:
- Amalie Arena - Route 8, The In-Towner, TECO Line Streetcar
- Adventure Island - Route 5
- Busch Gardens - Routes 5, 18, 39
- Florida Aquarium - Route 8 and the TECO Line Streetcar
- Channelside Bay Plaza (Dining, retail, Splitsville and Channelside Cinemas) - Route 8, the TECO Line Streetcar
- Ybor City Historic District (Centro Ybor) - Routes 8, 12, the TECO Line Streetcar
- Glazer's Children Museum - Routes 7, 10, The In-Towner
- International Plaza (Shopping) - 15, 30, 61LX
- Lowry Park Zoo - Routes 41, 45
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) - Route 6
- David A. Straz Jr. Center - Route 7,10, The In-Towner, TECO Line Streetcar
- Tampa Convention Center - Route 4, 19, The In-Towner, TECO Line Streetcar
- Tampa Museum of Art - Routes 7, 10, The In-Towner
- Westshore Plaza (Shopping) - Routes 15, 30, 45, HARTFlex South Tampa
- Tampa Theatre - Route 4, 8, 19, 30, 46, The In-Towner, TECO Line Streetcar
|Convenient service to airport!|
A 3-day Visitor Unlimited HARTride card is your best bet at only $11.75 and valid on all HART local buses, The In-Towner and the TECO Line Streetcar System.
- TECO Line Streetcar Line: The streetcar line runs on rails that connect Ybor City, The Channel District and Downtown Tampa, which includes a stop at Amalie Arena. It operates Noon - 10 p.m. Monday-Thursday*, and 11 a.m. - 1:30 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Service runs every 20 minutes except on Friday and Saturday from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m., when service is 30 minutes. Streetcar Operators do not provide change.
*Streetcar service is being extended on Thursday, April 7, until 11 p.m. or game end, whichever is later.
Click here for a map of downtown Tampa's network of public transportation service, including streetcar stops, The In-Towner and HART bus routes.
Have a great time taking in the Frozen Four and while you're here, we hope you enjoy all that Tampa has to offer!