TECO Line Streetcar
• For those parking in Ybor City, take the streetcar from Ybor City (Centennial Park Station) to Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2012 -- Streetcar and Bus service
• Continuous service 9 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
• $5 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased with cash at ticket vending machines (change provided) located at each streetcar station. This fare does not cover the City of Tampa parking fees.
For more information on the TECO Line Streetcar, visit www.TECOlinestreetcar.org.
HART Bus Service
• For those parking in Ybor City, take HART Bus Route 8, which will operate continuous service during peak times in the morning and afternoon from Ybor City (Streetcar Society Station) to Downtown Tampa (Dick Greco Plaza) View Map for Gasparilla 2012 -- Streetcar and Bus Service
• Buses will run from Port Authority and Cumberland Streetcar Stations to Dick Greco Plaza when streetcars are operating at capacity.
• $3.75 for an all-day pass, which may be purchased in advance at HART retail outlets or on board buses on Gasparilla Day with cash only (no change provided). Monthly bus passes may also be used. This fare does not cover City of Tampa parking fees.
View Map for Gasparilla 2012 -- Streetcar and Bus Service
• Continuous service 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• 25¢ or streetcar/bus all-day passes accepted.
Getting to Downtown Tampa on HART
HART will operate on a normal Saturday schedule.
• From North Tampa: Routes 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 18
• From Temple Terrace: Route 6
• From Brandon: Route 8
• From West Tampa: Route 7
• From South Tampa: Route 19
• From Citrus Park: Route 7
• From Town 'N Country/Westchase: Route 30
Click here to view the HART system map. Have specific questions about HART service during this special event, call 813-254-4278 or visit www.goHART.org. Never attended Gasparilla before? Learn how to party like a (responsible) pirate!
|Leave the gray hairs to Jack Sparrow|