Use HART to get to the following Tampa attractions and avoid the parking hassles:
- Adventure Island - Route 5
- Busch Gardens - Routes 5, 18, 39
- Florida Aquarium - Route 8 and the TECO Line Streetcar
- Glazer's Children Museum - Routes 7, 10, In-Town Trolley Green Line
- International Plaza - 15, 30, 59LX
- Lowry Park Zoo - Routes 41, 45
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) - Route 6
- St. Pete Times Forum - Route 8, In-Town Trolley Green and Purple Line, TECO Line Streetcar
- David A. Straz Jr. Center - In-Town Trolley Green Line, TECO Line Streetcar
- Tampa Convention Center - Route 4, In-Town Trolley Green Line and Purple Line, TECO Line Streetcar
- Tampa Museum of Art - Routes 7, 10, In-Town Trolley Green Line
- University of South Florida - Routes 5, 6, 18, 57
- Westshore Plaza - Routes 5, 30, 45, 89
Flying out? HART also has improved service to Tampa International Airport by providing more frequency, seven days a week. Route 30 runs between downtown and the airport every 15 minutes from 6 a.m. until 8 p.m. on weekdays, and every 30 minutes on weekends.
A 3-day Visitor Unlimited HARTride card is your best bet at only $11.00 and valid on all HART local buses, In-Town Trolley and the TECO Line Streetcar System.
Things to know about the In-Town Trolley and TECO Line Streetcar System:
- In-Town Rubber-wheeled Trolley: The Purple Line makes stops at popular locations in downtown Tampa weekdays, 6 - 9 a.m. and 3 - 6 p.m. The Green Line makes stops at popular locations and parking garages in downtown Tampa on Fridays and Saturdays, 6 p.m. - 2 a.m. Both lines operate on a 15-minute frequency and stop at the St. Pete Times Forum.
- TECO Line Streetcar Line: The streetcar line runs on rails that connects Ybor City, Channelside and Downtown Tampa, which includes a stop at the St. Pete Times Forum. It operates 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. on Thursday, and 11 a.m. - 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Streetcar Operators do not provide change.
For a map of downtown Tampa's network of public transportation service, including streetcar stops, In-Town Trolley service and HART bus routes, go to: www.gohart.org/routes/trolley/trolley_systemmap.pdf
Have a great time taking in the madness of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and while you're here, enjoy all that Tampa has to offer!