Our featured Route of the Week is HARTFlex South Tampa!
HARTFlex is an on-demand van service that provides reservation or walk-up service. HARTFlex operates along a traditional route, but has the ability to "flex" up to 1/3 mile from the route within the zone.
|HARTFlex South Tampa zone|
- Leaves Britton Plaza at 6:00 a.m.
- Leaves Westshore Plaza at 6:30 a.m.
- MacDonald's Training Center - 8:30 a.m. (one trip)
- Leaves Britton Plaza at 7:00 p.m.
- Leaves Westshore Plaza at 6:30 p.m.
- MacDonald's Training Center - 2:30 p.m. (one trip)
Here are just some of the restaurants within the HARTFlex South Tampa zone:
|Datz' famous "Cheesy Todd" burger!|
- Besito Mexican Restaurant
- Maggiano's Little Italy
- P.F. Chang's
- Mitchell's Fish Market
- Seasons 52
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Your Pie
- Miguel's Mexican Seafood and Grill
- SoHo Sushi
- Acropolis Greek Taverna
- Pane Rustica
- Lemon Grass Thai Kitchen
Need to work off all of that food? Orangetheory Fitness, LA Fitness, Barre Fitness, Tampa Fitness Center, and Dan Wall Fitness all fall within the HARTFlex South Tampa zone.
HARTFlex also has those working at one of Westshore Plaza's over 110 stores covered. HARTFlex South Tampa picks up and drops off at the Westshore Transfer Center, where riders can connect to routes 15, 30, and 45!
Those looking for a Pinellas County connection can transfer from HARTFlex Tampa to PSTA's 100X (along with HART routes 4,19, and 36) at the HART Britton Plaza Transfer Center.
From Lemon Grass, to LA Fitness, HART Takes You There.